Certified Automation and Instrumentation Engineer ( CAIN )
Course duration 45 days
While Learning a specific PLC such as Allen Bradley, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Omron etc., all you are learning is how to use and work with the hardware and PLC programming software tools; it takes on average 4 Days to learn each PLC, but it takes much longer to learn how to write and modify PLC programs at an engineering level to ensure the safety, reliability and efficiency of the manufacturing process. Moreover, a PLC should not be perceived as a solo system, but a controller which is always in close association with measurement and final control stages, which are integral parts of an Instrumentation system.
- Courses at our Training Centre are based upon real engineering and not just theoretical
- Our approach is not just teaching you, but involving you. We will let you involve in real engineering projects that we undertake, since we are a part of a well-established engineering company of ISO 9001-2008 standard.
- We teach everyone how professional engineers work with PLCs in industry, for Fault Finding, Designing and how to modify programs to engineering standards.
- And the same approach applies to SCADA, as well and it covers the fundamentals of Instrumentation systems, electrical drives and modern industrial devices.
PLC (Allen Bradley, OMRON, Siemens, ABB, Schneider Electric, Honeywell):
- Introduction to Industrial Control Systems (ICS).
- Relay logics and control systems.
- Relay analysis and up-gradation of control systems.
- PLC Architecture, Wiring and Sensor interfacing.
- PLC programming- basic program and high level programming.
- Control system design with PLC.
- Digital and Analogue control loops.
- Interfacing transmitter to PLC.
SCADA (Wonderware-Intouch, GE-iFix, Schneider electric-Citect, Rockwell-RS view32):
- Familiarization of SCADA.
- Centralized monitoring and control.
- Creating tags in SCADA.
- Graphic design and simple process monitoring in SCADA.
- Alarms and security systems in SCADA.
- Interfacing SCADA with PLC.
- Monitoring sensor data in SCADA.
- Exercising control from SCADA.
- Familiarization of software used in HMI.
- Graphic designing and simulation.
- Interfacing HMI with PLC.
VFD (Allen Bradley):
- Principles of Motor and speed control.
- Interfacing motors to VFD’s.
- Programming VFD’s.
- Controlling from PLC.
- Introduction to industrial instrumentation.
- Importance of process control.
- Working on Sensors and transducers.
- Measurement systems – pneumatic and electrical, measurement standards and units.
- Standard Instrumentation signals-4-20mA and 3-15psi.
- Transmitters and converters.
- Pressure, temperature, flow and level measurement in industries.
- Familiarization of instruments.
- Characteristics of measuring instruments.
- Calibration of different instruments.
- Configuring transmitters.
- Process control training in pressure, temperature, level and flow process stations.
- Characteristics of control valves.
- Instrument design documents and P&I D.
- PID control.
- Boiler controls.